Adinet® Acid Dyestuffs for Nylon, Silk, Leather and Wool Dyeing
Acid dyes are water soluble anionic dyes that are applied to fibres such as Silk, Wool, Nylon using neutral to acid dye baths.
Areas of Acid Dyes Application:
- Silk Dyeing and printing
- Nylon 6 multifilament and mono filament Dyeing.
- Leather Dyeing.
- Wool Dyeing.
- Socks and Stockings
- Acid Yellow MR ( Acid Yellow 42 )
- Acid Yellow GR (Acid yellow 99)
- Acid Metanil Yellow (Acid Yellow 36)
- Acid Orange G (Acid orange 74)
- Acid Scarlet G (Acid Red 97)
- Acid Red 3BN (Acid Red 131)
- Acid Scarlet AL (Acid Red 357)
- Acid Pink BE Conc. (Acid Red 186)
- Acid Green V (Acid Green 16)
- Acid Green GR (Acid Green 25)
- Acid Green 6B (Acid Green 20)
- Acid Blue GL (Acid Blue 25)
- Acid Sky Blue R (Acid blue 62)
- Acid Cyanine Blue M5R (Acid Blue 113)
- Acid Violet FBL (Acid Violet 48)
- Acid Brown NR (Acid Brown 75)
- Acid Brown A2RL (Acid Brown 365)
- Acid Black 10BX (Acid Black 1)
- Acid Black (Negrosine) (Acid Black 2 )
- Acid Black MSGL (Acid Black 52)
- Acid Black NT (Acid Black 210)
- Acid Black M-GL (Acid black 107)
- Acid Black M-LD 140% (Acid Black 172)
- Acid Black M-SRL 140% (Acid Black 194)